Britt J. Rosen's degree was from the University of Florida in Building Construction (1980). Housed in the College of Design, Construction and Planning, the Rinker School is dedicated to construction science and management and is committed to excellence in education and research.
Established in 1935, it is the oldest school of construction in the U.S. and the first program to receive accreditation from the American Council for Construction Education (1975). Twenty faculty members teach and guide the School's 500 undergraduate and 120 graduate students. The School’s new building, Rinker Hall, is the 26th building to have been awarded LEED Gold certification by the U.S. Green Building Council.
ritt is interested in architecture and design and has appraised numerous custom homes in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
Britt at Clevelander pool at Marlins Park (04/2012)
Local Architects Brittex has worked with include:
- Alberto Bernal & Associates, Inc.
- Alfred Browning Parker, FAIA
- Alison Spear, AIA
- Altman Architects
- Angel Berisiartu, Architect
- Behar Font & Partners, P.A.
- Beilison Gomez Architects, P.A.
- Bernard Zyscovich, Architect
- Carlos Bravo - Vertex Architecture
- Carlos Ott - Jade Beach
- Cesar Molina & Associates
- Chad Oppenheim
- Charles Harrison Pawley, FAIA
- Charles Treister, AIA
- Chris Barriscale
- Duany Plater-Zybek & Company
- Eastshore Architects
- Felix Pardo & Associates, Inc.
- Figure H (Architectural Visualization)
- Forbes Architects
- George L. Hernandez, Architect
- Gustavo J. Ramos, Architect
- John A. Stuart, AIA
- Jose Silva, 3K Studio
- Laurinda Spear Products
- Mateu Architecture
- Max Strang, Architect
- Miami Beach - Architectural Styles
- Miami Beach - Historic Map
- Perkins & Will
- Platter-Zyberk / Andres Duany - Seaside
- Portuondo Perotti Architects, Inc.
- Ralph Choeff, Architect
- Ramon B. Pacheco, AIA
- Robert M. Swedroe, AIA
- Robert Whitton Design Studio
- Russell MacKenzie & Associates, P.A.
- Sotolongo Salman Henderson Architectes, LLC
- Touzet Studio
- Trelles Architects
- Wolfberg Alvarez
- Yabel Pushelberg
- Z.W. Jarosz Architect, P.A.
Out of State Architects Brittex has worked with include:
Landscape Architects:ndscape Architects:
Builders / General Contractors:
Miami Historian / Architectural Tours:
Eco House / Green Building / LEED
- An Eco House for the Future
Miami Herald Articles From January 2008 Business Monday "Miami, a red-hot center for architecture with global cachet."
Interesting Architectural Photos
Interesting Olympic Architectural Photos
Bird's Nest - The Beijing Olympic Stadium
Water Cube - Beijing National Aquatic Centre
Water Cube - at night, good photos
Interesting Zero Edge Pool Details
Zero edge or infinity pools require special design considerations. The pool coping details demand that the architect to come up with creative solutions. Each zero edge pool requires a reservoir area for the collection and recirculation of the water and often interesting waterfall areas are designed into the swimming pools. The south Florida backdrops provide exciting opportunities for the architect’s imagination.
Historical Properties Appraised
Britt J. Rosen has appraised numerous historic properties in South Florida. This includes over twenty historic homes in the City of Coral Gables which are recognized by The City of Coral Gables as historically and architecturally significant. Some of these homes are listed as landmark homes.
The addresses of these are confidential; however, please call us so we can discuss any assignments of this type with you.
Links to Historical Info
Historical Photos of Miami Beach